• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breakfast of choice if you have to rush out of the house

SCP

The Starbucks "bacon, egg and gouda" is pretty good, but probably not very healthy.

Subway has a good deal on breakfast.  I've had the ham, egg white on english muffin with green peppers and cheese.  Comes with a coffee for like $4.

I also hit up Biscuitville on occasion and get the Turkey Sausage on english muffin and grits w/ light butter and OJ.   mmmmmm

Rough morning with the kids and wife bitching so I didn't get to have my normal oatmeal or healthy breakfast. Stopped at McD's and got an egg white delight. That thing tasted like what I would imagine Rosie O'Donnel's vagina tastes like.

Where do you eat if you don't have time to make your own? I need some suggestions. I have tried Starbucks egg white and feta wrap which is good but I think it's around 800 calories.

I rushed out the door today too....stopped by mcds and got the oatmeal

chobani yogurt. the ones with the almonds etc in one pocket and yogurt on the other side.

great protein boost early in the day, curbs your hunger, get your probiotic on and a liberating trip later on.

The coconut (w/ almonds&chocolate) I like.....the blueberry one with chia/hemp seeds tasted like I was eating dirt. (which I did eat dirt as a child). I've got the keylime in my fridge, but haven't opened it yet.

Archived