• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SB XLVIII: SEAHAWKS VS BRONCOS

CelibatePimp

Yet, somehow when I pointed this out to you about Colin having to play Seattle, Rams, and Cardinals defense 2-3x a year, this doesn't apply to him.

I told you ALL the the NFCW defenses are nothing to mess around with. Not saying that Colin is better than Cam or certainly Manning...but will people FINALLY stop looking at Colin's stats as the end all be all.

Good point. But I think you have me mistaken.

I don't go by stats. I go by the eye test. 

You're talking about other people not me. You'll rarely hear me quote stats. 

Colin's a one read/run QB. And I been saying that from 2 seasons ago. 

Of course his stats this year didn't further his cause, and mimicked what he was facing in the field.

Remember, he put up nice stats last year (though he didn't throw for much yards per game, and was riding his defense/run game).  

Yet, somehow when I pointed this out to you about Colin having to play Seattle, Rams, and Cardinals defense 2-3x a year, this doesn't apply to him.

I told you ALL the the NFCW defenses are nothing to mess around with. Not saying that Colin is better than Cam or certainly Manning...but will people FINALLY stop looking at Colin's stats as the end all be all.

It helps having weapons though

Archived