• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SB XLVIII: SEAHAWKS VS BRONCOS

CelibatePimp

Let's hope so!!

Cause they look like two different leagues. 

I may be of the belief, that the Panthers, 49ers, and maybe even New Orleans would have beat Denver with this performance. 

SMH

All you need is just a little pressure on Peyton. The Colts did the same thing to him. Peyton got used to playing entire games without being touched this season. Especially the first 2 playoffs games.

Boring game. Sometimes teams just don't match up well. Broncos never had a chance.

Congratulations to Seattle though. Aside from their cheater coach and despicable cornerback, they have some great players like Lynch and Wilson who have put in a ton of work the past few years to get to this point.

H

I'm pulling for Seattle in this one...

Having said that, the hawks had better not get complacent.

I've turned games off late in the 4th quarter where Manning is down by more points than this only to wake up the next morning to find out he led his team on an epic comeback in the last few minutes of the game.

My point is we need a stud back there (whether it be at CB or FS). If we're going to rely on patchwork, then get what you pay for.

Get what you pay for? You mean a #2 Defense?

I would love to have first round picks at every position, but of course it does not work that way. Our offense needs A LOT more help than our Defense. Not even close.

Archived