• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SB XLVIII: SEAHAWKS VS BRONCOS

CelibatePimp

Peyton will always be my second favorite QB in the league, next to whoever the current starter is for Carolina. He didn't just play for my alma mater, he is still a big part of the program. He also still donates money to the city and university every year. He's a good dude and about the most popular person in east TN next to Dolly Parton. Go Broncos!

I like Wilson too, though. I'm just so glad Kaepernick can't win tonight.

Remember this: Seahawks 34, Broncos 20. Peyton get sacked 3 times and throws for 280 yards, 2 TDs. Russell Wilson will run crazy with 96 rushing yards and throw for 270. Harvin will score 2 TD. Lynch will rush for 2 TDs. It'll be a similar game between the saints and seahawks in the regular season.

Yeah hopefully they win and PM retires on Monday. With Farve long gone and Manning done...Brady will be the only one left of these crybaby QBs who the media shove down our throats. These guys can do no wrong and get constant passes from the media.

Not quite. There's still Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Eli Manning.

And I have managed to get through the last 2 weeks without watching a single NFL or football related show. The hype over these 2 weeks is nothing short of total television garbage.

Ohhh, Marshawn Lynch isn't talking to the media! Nevermind it's been his way for a few years now...

Ohhh, Richard Sherman is a thug! Don't even get me started....

Ohhh, the weather! It is February and it is the northeast- what were you expecting?

Archived