• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hakeem Nicks just seen on Johnston Road

ctrcat

^ Thanks, and I agreed. The fact is he's a multi-millionaire and could have been anywhere in late January than "cold, boring" Charlotte. But the fact is he WAS here this afternoon and with multiple multi-page threads about the guy (one 25 pages), I thought it was good information. Hope it happens. Please make it work GMan and Hakeem.

^ Thanks, and I agreed. The fact is he's a multi-millionaire and could have been anywhere in late January than "cold, boring" Charlotte. But the fact is he WAS here this afternoon and with multiple multi-page threads about the guy (one 25 pages), I thought it was good information. Hope it happens. Please make it work GMan and Hakeem.

He's from here and his family is here. I'm on the bandwagon but I don't think this has anything to do with whether or not he's going to be here next year

^ I understand that also and know it isn't the end-all-be-all, still a good sign if you want it to happen.

how is it a sign of anything?

as was said...that "multi-millionaire" is from here, his parents live around here as does much of his family.

he was home...in the offseason...with family where he is from.

the panthers aren't allowed to talk to him until march 11, so that ain't happening.

there's nothing more to read into it other than him just deciding that he wants to be home. not sure why it has to be anything than that unless you're just really desperate.

the fact that he's a rich guy doesn't mean that all of a sudden you don't want to go home and hang out with your family and friends when you are on vacation.

Archived