• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Brandin Cooks

Kevin Greene

No way he last to our pick in the second... But I'd jump to the podium for Gettleman in the 2nd. 

I think he's more Antonio Brown than Smitty

Yeah, prolly not but who knows what a Hardy deal might give us options to do.

Just for shyts and giggles, one Mock does have him going to us at 60.

http://www.drafttek.com/2014-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round2b.asp

They have us Hog Molly in the 1st, WR again in the 3rd.

That's a pretty solid draft...

1st- I don't know much about Richardson.. Heard good and bad

2nd- Seen him compared to Antonio Brown and Deion Sanders has said he think Brown is possibly the best WR in the league so that's not bad at all lol

3rd- I've heard good things about Abracadabra 

4th- Martin is a athletic freak.. Pair him with Eric Washington to improve his pass rushing and I think he'd be a steal in the 4th (possibly a more athletic Charles Johnson?)

5th- I have heard good things about Ross Cockrell 

6th- Have no idea who Joel Bitonio is?? lol would probably take Antone Exum there

7th- I know nothing about Christian Bryant... Wouldn't mind taking Michael Campanaro there 

i like what i see from him too. but is it just me or are his hands kind of iffy? like he body catches sometimes.

dude can ball and jump like a motherfuger tho.

Robinson has sick body control.  Guy made some spectaculr catches along the sidelines this year.  Also nice WR for Cam that can go up and get the high pass....especially in the red zone.

Fair or not, I recall Cooks dropping a pass at the end of the Oregon/Oregon State game (whose uniforms looked like John Deere/Allis Chalmers) that would have given the Beavers a chance. Would have been a tough catch but it was a huge game and huge situation. Since then I have definitely soured on him in the first. Obviously the kid can play as the Biletnikoff winner, but with our 2nd at the earliest for my taste.

BTW they also have ASJ to the aints.  That would suck so bad.  6'6 276 pound freak that I fear will go to an ememy.  Would be like Jimmy Graham and Gronk on the same team. 

meh... he has talent no doubt but i wouldn't compare him to 89. he's not even half as explosive.

i wouldn't want him in the first round, not saying he won't be good, but i'd rather not risk a 1st on a small wr who doesn't really jump off the screen.

meh... he has talent no doubt but i wouldn't compare him to 89. he's not even half as explosive.

i wouldn't want him in the first round, not saying he won't be good, but i'd rather not risk a 1st on a small wr who doesn't really jump off the screen.

watch his game against CAL. good lawd those yac's.

Archived