• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cordarrelle Patterson is an asshat.

TNPanther

I hope that's sarcasm...

Not unless I missed something and this thread is sarcasm. I met CP in the past and he is about as nice as you can get. He is a big jokster with everyone. Hell, the entire Knoxville media loved him because he always smiled and joked with them. The only knock on him was he never took his classes seriously at Tennessee because he knew he was one and done.

Really, you guys dont see any downside to getting into a bar fight with Cordarrelle Patterson?

Let me tell you how the real world works.  He pushes your friend, you stand up for her and get in his face.  At this point, it doesnt matter who throws the first punch, because as soon as things get started all his boys are going to jump in.  You are absolutely going to get your ass beat, (unless you happen to be friends with a bunch of mma fighters and brought them to the bar with you, in which case you are still probably going to get beat but not as badly). 

So you spend the night in the hospital, rack up a shitload in hospital bills, but at least you get to sue the guy, right?  Wrong.  Thanks the fact that you started a brawl in a fuging crowded bar, chances are any legal case will devolve into a he said/ she said situation with no real evidence in your favor.  Patterson probably didnt even do much, just threw a punch or 2 then let his boys beat the poo out of you.  So now your only hope is a questionable legal case against a couple unemployed dudes who spend their time hanging around at Cordarrelle's house.  Oh, and you definitely wont get a lawyer to take your case pro bono, so congrats on the new legal bills you just got, I'm sure they will look nice right next to the massive hospital bills you still havent paid off.

But congrats on "being a man," you really showed him

It's a very long story that ended with him creeping in a buddy of mines driveway while we were trying to celebrate my buddy's bday (which we were kind enough to invite him to, but he refused to get out of his car) with two female friends of mine (not attractive at all) one of which was a lesbian and the other that was shocked at how he "touched" her. Honestly, I doubt you'd believe me if I told you the whole story. I barely believe it and I was there.

Even if it's unbelievable, hell, I'm always up for a good story.

Really, you guys dont see any downside to getting into a bar fight with Cordarrelle Patterson?

Let me tell you how the real world works. He pushes your friend, you stand up for her and get in his face. At this point, it doesnt matter who throws the first punch, because as soon as things get started all his boys are going to jump in. You are absolutely going to get your ass beat, (unless you happen to be friends with a bunch of mma fighters and brought them to the bar with you, in which case you are still probably going to get beat but not as badly).

So you spend the night in the hospital, rack up a shitload in hospital bills, but at least you get to sue the guy, right? Wrong. Thanks the fact that you started a brawl in a fuging crowded bar, chances are any legal case will devolve into a he said/ she said situation with no real evidence in your favor. Patterson probably didnt even do much, just threw a punch or 2 then let his boys beat the poo out of you. So now your only hope is a questionable legal case against a couple unemployed dudes who spend their time hanging around at Cordarrelle's house. Oh, and you definitely wont get a lawyer to take your case pro bono, so congrats on the new legal bills you just got, I'm sure they will look nice right next to the massive hospital bills you still havent paid off.

Dont bother using logic and reasoning on a site like this. I tried explaining that to people on the first couple pages, but surprise surprise, dumb internet "tough guys" pretend they are Patrick Swayze and will take out the entire bar full of thugs on their own. Let them play the hero in their head all they want.

"BUT BUT BUT IF WE GET BEAT UP WE GETZ FREE MONEYZ!! WHERES THE LOSE OPTION?!?"

Please quote where I implied anything close to that or called CP "classy."

Ill be here waiting....

If your going to criticize people for telling the man to fight you might want to pull your head out of your ass and see why it may warrant it. Also if a person with wealth is going to be a dumbass and try to start fights and push females he should get sued. 

Let me tell you how the real world works.  He pushes your friend, you stand up for her and get in his face.  At this point, it doesnt matter who throws the first punch, because as soon as things get started all his boys are going to jump in.  You are absolutely going to get your ass beat, (unless you happen to be friends with a bunch of mma fighters and brought them to the bar with you, in which case you are still probably going to get beat but not as badly). 

So you spend the night in the hospital, rack up a shitload in hospital bills, but at least you get to sue the guy, right?  Wrong.  Thanks the fact that you started a brawl in a fuging crowded bar, chances are any legal case will devolve into a he said/ she said situation with no real evidence in your favor.  Patterson probably didnt even do much, just threw a punch or 2 then let his boys beat the poo out of you.  So now your only hope is a questionable legal case against a couple unemployed dudes who spend their time hanging around at Cordarrelle's house.  Oh, and you definitely wont get a lawyer to take your case pro bono, so congrats on the new legal bills you just got, I'm sure they will look nice right next to the massive hospital bills you still havent paid off.

Acually if he witnessed his friend getting harrssed by a large male and then getting assaulted by him. You feared for her life so you came to deescalate the situation. He then assaults you in the process. Thats a strong case if I have ever heard of one.

If your going to criticize people for telling the man to fight you might want to pull your head out of your ass and see why it may warrant it. Also if a person with wealth is going to be a dumbass and try to start fights and push females he should get sued.

Wow. Turn off the WWE and step into the real world. You're not The Rock. This isn't The Rundown. The OP isnt talking about a random drunk douche from his Systems Analysis class. Hes talking about someone who surrounds himself with bodygaurds everywhere he goes and was also clearly looking to start trouble. You're not going to start a fight and "teach a lesson" to anyone. And if you think CP would even raise a finger himself, and not have his goons/friends/body gaurds do his work for him, then youre even dumber then you sound. If you're seriously going to try to fight every single person who looks at your girlfriend, makes fun of your mom, or calls you a name, ull be in the ER more times then you can count by the end of the month. Way to use maturity and take the high-road. But go ahead. Be a hero. Go pretend your Patrick Swayze and you show those bar thugs who's boss

Archived