• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cordarrelle Patterson is an asshat.

TNPanther

Last night my friends and I were at this bar on the Strip in Knoxville near the UT campus, and low and behold Cordarrelle Patterson was there visiting. I had never met the guy in person and, while I knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, thought he'd at least act professionally now that he's a centerpiece of the Vikes' offense.

I went to go shake the guy's hand and a female friend in our group tagged along with me. After I shook his hand, he outright asked my female friend if she would fug his friend. She stared at him for a few seconds in disbelief and walked away.

A few minutes later, she had to go to the restroom, and Cordarrelle was standing in the area near the ladies' room. The bar was pretty crowded, so lightly nudging someone shouldn't be that big of a deal, right? She accidentally rubs elbows with CP, which prompts him to shove her and yell, "fug you, bitch!"

I wasn't planning to start a fight with the guy, but I went up to him and yelled, "what the fug do you think you're doing man?" He was all like, "what you gonna do bruh? what you gonna do?" I paused for a few seconds, then said, "Don't make me call in the Panthers defense!" That shut him up.

So, CP is an asshat. Next time we play them, remember that he likes to shove girls at college bars because they won't fug his friends.

That does suck. But if true, you have an interesting story to share for the next 4 years (while CP is relevant). So its all good

Also, if ur friend is hot, then 87% of males in there were thinking the same. So he had the balls to say it cuz many girls are star-fuggers so hes prolly just used to it ending well for him

Where is the lose option in starting a fight with someone like this?

You either pull one out miraculously and have bragging rights til you die, or the punk wins but goes to jail and makes a mockery out of himself to the national media in the process.

Where is the lose option in starting a fight with someone like this?

You either pull one out miraculously and have bragging rights til you die, or the punk wins but goes to jail and makes a mockery out of himself to the national media in the process.

The lose option is laying on the concrete with a broken nose and crushed orbital socket, while you're half unconscious with all your friends staring at you. Who cares if hes in jail or getting a BJ? U just got ur ass kicked in front of people u have to see for the next few years. What are u gunna call that a "moral victory" just cu hes famous? Wow. Low standards.

The lose option is laying on the concrete with a broken nose and crushed orbital socket, while you're half unconscious with all your friends staring at you. Who cares if hes in jail or getting a BJ? U just got ur ass kicked in front of people u have to see for the next few years. What are u gunna call that a "moral victory" just cu hes famous? Wow. Low standards.

You're forgetting the likely sizable out of court settlement in your wallet to make the whole incident go away.  I guess I just wouldn't find it all that embarrassing to get my ass kicked by a world class athlete who has 4" and 30+ pounds on me.

You're forgetting the likely sizable out of court settlement in your wallet to make the whole incident go away. I guess I just wouldn't find it all that embarrassing to get my ass kicked by a world class athlete who has 4" and 30+ pounds on me.

Wanting to get your ass beat so you can have easy money. Gotta love the morals of this country

Archived