• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

panthers look at another DE

scpanther22

per espn

The Panthers may not be set at defensive end just yet. According to a league source, the Panthers will have Stryker Sulak in for a visit and/or a workout Friday.

Sulak was a sixth-round pick out of Missouri by the Raiders, but recently was released. He's visiting New England Monday and will make the trip to Carolina if he doesn't sign in the meantime.

Sulak may be considered undersized at 6-foot-2 and 251 pounds, but he has a history of production. He had 10.5 sacks at Missouri last year. He could have a shot at playing time behind Julius Peppers, Charles Johnson,Taylor Brayton and Everette Brown.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfcsouth/0-12-192/Panthers-taking-look-at-another-DE.html

Man I hope we get him. I've got a ton of Airplane references just a waitin' to happen.

Tell that to George Zip :(

I also thought about whether the Panthers might look at him when the original story broke. He might well fit into Meeks scheme, and could easily be more talented at least than some of the camp scrubs we have, and he'd come cheap.

I'd say "why not?"

Plus I like the idea of giving Oakland our 6th for their 7th, next year's 6th and us turning around and getting the guy they got with this year's higher 6th rounder.

Pwnt

Of course the Pats would be getting their pick back.

Why is Oakland so bad again?

Archived