• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cordarrelle Patterson/Keenan Allen

ctrcat

I'm starting to hear some criticism about Evan's route running ability. I mentioned on a different thread that because Evans didn't have a legit NFL type QB throwing the ball he didn't have the opportunity to finish his route. A lot of his catches came from some Manziel lunacy. He didn't have a QB who would step in the pocket and give him time to beat his man using the proper route. I think teams that don't really need WR but would pick him for his freakish ability might pass on him. Hopefully he falls to us then he can learn under Smith.

Manziel not a legit NFL qb? He might very well be the first qb taken and the best in this class. What are you talking about?

another guy i am a huge fan of. can you imagine OBJr running that same option read like Lafell when he motions into the back field and Cam can keep it or pitch it to him. that would be amazing.

Boner achieved.

I want a big , stud WR who catches everything thrown anywhere near him. 

meh, between the 2 LSU WRs,  Landry has like an inch and 10 lbs on OBJ, as far as catch radius, OBJ>Landry.  Landry is the guy who works the underneaths real well and can catch in tight spaces, OBJ is the vertical threat that can high point very well.

Archived