• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cordarrelle Patterson/Keenan Allen

ctrcat

Both names inspire me more than any other right now, because both (especially Patterson), was in the top 10 for much of last mock draft season and was at worst often mocked to the Cats at 14. With even average QB play, Patterson would have shined even more in his Pro Bowl rookie year. Yet he was on the board at #28!!! Who is this year's Patterson or Allen (who was also obviously studly and mocked to the Cats at 14 last January)?Evans? Ebron? Someone else? Why or why not?

Both names inspire me more than any other right now, because both (especially Patterson), was in the top 10 for much of last mock draft season and was at worst often mocked to the Cats at 14. With even average QB play, Patterson would have shined even more in his Pro Bowl rookie year. Yet he was on the board at #28!!! Who is this year's Patterson or Allen (who was also obviously studly and mocked to the Cats at 14 last January)?Evans? Ebron? Someone else? Why or why not?

I'm starting to hear some criticism about Evan's route running ability. I mentioned on a different thread that because Evans didn't have a legit NFL type QB throwing the ball he didn't have the opportunity to finish his route. A  lot of his catches came from some Manziel lunacy. He didn't have a QB who would step in the pocket and give him time to beat his man using the proper route. I think teams that don't really need WR but would pick him for his freakish ability might pass on him. Hopefully he falls to us then he can learn under Smith.

Archived