• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vick Reinstated

Cold Cat

Conditionally.

Vick is a bad combination of arrogant and dumb. I won't be terribly surprised if he blows it again. And if that does happen, I'd expect the result to be harsh. Pac Man has likely made Goodell a little wary of "third, fourth and fifth chances".

(there's no such thing as a "good" combination of arrogant and dumb, is there?) :sosp:

Arrogant & Dumb yes, but I think his family and the threat of a proby violation and the penitentiary again will keep him on the right path. For most of us the threat of jail is enough, Vick got a taste I dont think hes stupid enough to want to go back.

He will peter out as a #2 Qb showing flashes here and there but he will always be one of those "What If" guys

I hated Vick to the core. (more for kicking our team ass single handedly) But he was not a proper role model, neither did he respect his position and his own self talent.

I hope that he uses this hard learned lesson to reach his full potential and become the player that he always should have been.

He could set the correct standard for many youth, and be more than a positive influence.

I hope he gets his head out of his ass, and I will give him this chance with a clean slate.

I just hope he doesnt *** it up....

Maybe he'll go to the Skins or the Vikings.

This is better than going to Tampa. I do not want to see Vick twice a year again.

Regardless of how we feel about Vick. This guy was a major problem for us. If he comes back in the league with the right team. AKA Vikings they could easily move right to the top of the NFC.

Go Panthers

This is better than going to Tampa. I do not want to see Vick twice a year again.

Regardless of how we feel about Vick. This guy was a major problem for us. If he comes back in the league with the right team. AKA Vikings they could easily move right to the top of the NFC.

Go Panthers

He was a problem early in Fox's tenure. But the last two years we killed Vick and the Falcons. Ryan is a much bigger problem than Vick ever was. I would love to face Vick as a starting quarterback. He is incredibly one dimensional semi intelligent running back who thinks he is a quarterback.

Archived