• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Reason to hate ESPN...

tarheelpride

How is it that every year (no matter how we do the previous season) one of the other teams is ALWAYS picked ahead of us? I think the last time we were picked to win our division was the year after the Super Bowl...crazy.

And we didn't, that might explain it to you...

Would be very nice the Panthers 11th to Beat Philly 4th and Atlanta 9th in our first 2 games. Blow this chart to hell right away.

Though we are playing at the Georgia Dome in that game Atlanta will still be molding their newer defensive players while we should have all 11 of our Offensive starters back and ready to pound the birds in the dirt. Our Defense returns 10 of our starters though Gonzalez will be a new wrinkle for the Falcons. Our more simpler more aggressive defensive philosophy will be getting after Ryan.

Philly will be putting more emphasis on the passing game while the Panthers will be putting more emphasis on pressuring the quarterback. Early test we'll see how it works out . . . More Birds in the dirt, nice.

I think NY at 3 is the most overrated team. They lost plax, and derrick ward. They will have a good defense, but are in one of the hardest divisions in the league and they are playing the whole nfc south, which imo is the second best division. I don't think they will win their division, and will have to fight for a playoff spot.

The national media has never really given the Panthers much respect. When they have, the Panthers have fallen flat. I don't put a whole lot of stock in what these "experts" say. Nobody saw the Panthers going 12-4 last year and they did. I used to get upset when the media overlooked the Panthers, but now I just look at it as pecil pushing geeks who have never played a down of football in their life, giving an opinion and calling it fact.

Archived