• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam thread ~ Lets get it out of the way.

CelibatePimp

I agree with your points FootballMaestro, I just think great players like Cam strive to improve themselves every day and accuracy is one area he can approve upon IMO.  That's why I threw that out there, but yeah, the O will not be any better next year if we don't get this kid some help.

edit:  The hits he took today is why I pointed out he looked hurt on the last drive.  I'm cool with Cam using his legs to make plays.  I like his duel threat ability, but we can't rely on that going forward.  We got to get him some help.

Cam didn't play bad without the refs fuggin us would have been enough to win the game, but there were alot of mistakes......simple mistakes.

On the qb sneak you gotta stretch the ball out or go over top get that td

can't take those sacks when were i field goal range

run more cam, he did an excellent job staying in the pocket but sometimes the old cam needs to come out and put the game on his back

other then that cam really played very well

the 2 ints idk who's at fault, could be lafell could be cam depends on if the ball was intended for olsen.

the 2nd int a guy jumped off-sides idk if cam though he had a free play in which he should have

Archived