• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The results of the official IGN Madden sim of the 2010 season, the Panthers go...

Sam Mills Fan

some things madden has done with...and the prob with sim

1.jakes rating is too low

2.they dont have brown starting..or chares johnson

3.the have sherrod martin at S.so he never gets in the game

4.when you sim there is next to no rotaition with the DEs and RBs..something the panthers are built on..plus peppers sucks in madden his is fast but has no strength

Do you honestly believe Brown will start? He's an undersized rookie that will be behind three veteran DEs going into training camp.

some things madden has done with...and the prob with sim

1.jakes rating is too low

2.they dont have brown starting..or chares johnson

3.the have sherrod martin at S.so he never gets in the game

4.when you sim there is next to no rotaition with the DEs and RBs..something the panthers are built on..plus peppers sucks in madden his is fast but has no strength

actually number 4 isnt true this year. besides who knows who the game put on IR. the sim is nothing more than a dick measuring contest. saints are even rated 76 overall in madden with us at 83 and falcons at 81 (i believe we should be 86 tho and the falcons be 83)

To think that the Panthers will have a losing record this season is just unintelligent. We lost one starter and brought in some rookies that could be difference makers. The only big downfall of our team is depth at certain positions, so barring significant injuries to key starters, I see no reason why we won't be above .500.

To think that the Panthers will have a losing record this season is just unintelligent. We lost one starter and brought in some rookies that could be difference makers. The only big downfall of our team is depth at certain positions, so barring significant injuries to key starters, I see no reason why we won't be above .500.

I'm only worried about back up center.

power run team=crappy Madden team.

The guys down at EA are CONVINCED that Hail Marys are what makes for a great football team.

Id be interested to see the Bills record, considering they now have the almighty(and superbly overrated) Team obiliterator, I'm sure the Bills fared pretty well, not enough to overtake Randy Moss of course, but still well.

EDIT: Ahh, gee, look, what a suprise, it had the Bills finishing with a winning record right behind their beloved Gaytriots, not to mention with winners in the AFC East finishing last in the division with an abysmal 4-12 record.

But hey, if those stupid dolphins would learn makes for a good football team and stop this "trying to pound the football" nonsense, maybe this highlly accurate madden simulation system would award them with a better record.

NFC North

This is truly depressing. If you thought the Chargers winning the AFC West last year with a record of 8-8 was bad, your heart is going to stop when you see this. The Green Bay Pakcers won the NFC North division with a losing record of 7-9.

Yeah, that's really believable. :rolleyes:

Archived