• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The results of the official IGN Madden sim of the 2010 season, the Panthers go...

Sam Mills Fan

http://sports.ign.com/articles/100/1007123p1.html

6-10

The Saints are projected to win the South with a 13-3 record. Brees is projected as NFL MVP.

Super Bowl was Patriots vs. Saints with the Patriots winning 21-14.

....What do you think? I have the Panthers going 7-9, but anything from 6-10 to 10-6 is possible this year. Saints won't be nearly that good though.

So how do you simulate a defense that you have never seen since it hasn't played a down yet. Base it on individual talent, coordinator history, an educated guess? It is interestingly to me that even simulations have the saints for example playing much better defense while ours is not expected to improve. I will be keenly watching to see which defense in the division actually turns out the best. Because regardless of any simulation our divisional record will determine how we do this year. THe same with New Orleans, Atlanta, and Tampa.

some things madden has done with...and the prob with sim

1.jakes rating is too low

2.they dont have brown starting..or chares johnson

3.the have sherrod martin at S.so he never gets in the game

4.when you sim there is next to no rotaition with the DEs and RBs..something the panthers are built on..plus peppers sucks in madden his is fast but has no strength

Archived