• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tolbert has a bad taste in his mouth- nfl.com

CelibatePimp

I want to crush them just so I can relax during the game.  We all know that after we win it will be the same crap next week no matter who we play.  Would worry about the players blowing their emotional-wad (yeah, yeah), but we played damn good against New England after the SF game earlier.

Twisted-Sister-Stay-Hungry.jpg

Tolbert ain't the only one.  I am glad that he is feeling like I do about the situation. Unlike me though, he can do something about it.  

If he and the rest of the gang feel in any way like I am feeling, then they must feel like a crazed pit bull just ready to bust out of its cage and maul the big bad rottweiler that the pit bull perceives has been taunting it all week long.

I believe we are just the 3rd Home Division Round team underdog in 20 years.

Furthermore:

According to the Glantz-Culver Line, one of the two home divisional playoff underdogs since the 1994 season was the '96 Panthers, who upended the Dallas Cowboys in the very same stadium they'll face the 49ers in on Sunday.

This is fugging bullshyt.

It's time the Panthers curb stomp the 49ers and move towards earning the respect that only winning produces.

All these media things are good things to us, we are the underdog, we are not respected while it's a home game for us.

That motivates our players, and when we come out to play, the world will see how wrong they are to pick us as the underdog!!!

So, fug U!!!

23-7

Im thinking 23-10

niners get the first td and are put on their ass all game, they will embarass themselves with a desperate drive under 2:00 mins left.

And while the media talk up niners in the off chance they get 2 td under 2 mins, Florence emerges to finish the game again.

Archived