• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Man This DAL/NYG Game Is Awesome. Why?? Cause Of The Weaknesses

beastson

Sack. Sack. Sack. Sack. Sack.

Thats all it is. Both teams are bad in pass protection especially the Giants. We're going to have to blitz Manning like we did today. Come off all sort of places. Not having Plaxico is hurting them like NFL Playbook said

And one of NYG linemen just went out

the giants have had a stout unit all year. without jacobs i am not surprised, as their running game isnt the same without him, and teams can just go after eli. i hope its a shootout next week. i wanta save that 2005 scheme till crunch time in the playoffs, kinda like nyg did to the pats last year.

Both these teams get a lot of sacks. They are number 1 and 4 in the NFC.

And if pass protection is a weakness, then why do we need to blitz a lot? Seems like just the opposite would be true and we could get to Manning without blitzing.

I think Jacobs and Plaxico being out has hurt the Giants offense. Jacobs will be back next week, but someone will have to step up and replace Burress.

In all fairness if we were lacking Steve and Deangelo we might look more ordinary too.

Were 2-0 this year w/o smith, course we did have Deangelo. I think Stewart is definitely good enough to step in and get us a win though.

When smith wasn't in the line up other players just got a chance to catch more passes, and they did fine.

Archived