• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holy poo, Skip Bayless picks Cam over Kap

CelibatePimp

I dont believe he ever said that.

Skip has never been anti Cam. When he knocked him early he had always maintained he wasn't looking at him like a rookie bc he was too good

Seriously or are you trollin? Skip absolutely said that The Golden Calf of Bristol will be a more accurate thrower of the football than Cam Newton will ever be. His words.

I truly believe that if offered straight up in a trade, Cam for Kap, many of them would take it. I also truly believe that not a single Panther's fan would make that trade.

Cam has done more with less than any other QB in the league.

Agreed. As much as I hat to admit it, Andrew Luck has also done a lot with close to nothing.

I agree with that Sports-nation video. Cam and Luck will be the best quarterbacks in the league in 2 to 3 years. Cam has the highest ceiling in the league.

Russell will be good. Russell will be very good.

Kapernick in my opinion will be a journeyman or back up in a few years. His ceiling is Michael Vick at his max.

This video's pretty funny. The panel spends the first part of the segment picking Colin over Cam, then it gets to Max and he goes on an absolute pro-Cam tangent for like 5 minutes straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmMV2d1-pLg

Well that bitch Jemelle picked us as a team that world regress this year before the season started. Now I'm sure she's just hoping we bow out, to keep from looking dumber. You think we are going to be worst than 7-9 and we go 12-4.

Archived