• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

anderson or clemens?

I actually think he will want to stay here after this season.

I think he knows he is almost at the "point of no return" for placement in his career.

He has a couple years to get out of carolina, sign that "BIG" contract and then retire or come back to carolina for a few seasons after he realizes when he is older that he should have never left......

I don't think that McCown is the answer and I don't think the Panthers staff thinks so either. They didn't let him throw a pass last year. I think that the only reason he's here is because Moore was injured. He (McCown) is the backup now because he has more experience, but I think that we have more faith in Moore. I'll have a better outlook after preseason. I don't expect Delhomme to play much in preason.

true dat, it just sucks having to wait again til next off season to see what happens with him

Oh, I have no problem waiting until next year. I am just ready for football to start. Hell, I am even looking forward to August 9th. That is the date of the first preseason game, better known as the Hall of Fame Game, which pitts Terrell Owens and the Bills up against Chris Johnson and the Titans. I am so ready for some football.

McCown is fine. He just never got a legit chance to prove himself worthy. All the teams he played for before the Panthers sucked. The Lions were and still are horrendous, the Raiders were and still are terrible, and the Cardnials were bad and now they have a decent team thanks to Fizty and Warner.

McCown also has never stayed in one offensive system more than a year. I have always liked McCown. He is a lot like a Ben Rothlesberger. Big guy, big arm and mobile for his size

Archived