• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FoxSports: Positional Power Rankings

Liminy

I think our o-line coach is one of the best in the business. He seems to get the talent we have and get them up to speed in a hurry. I hear Kalil and Gross worked out with Schwartz and they seem to think he will be fine. I truly don't think we would have let Hangman and Frank O get away if they weren't confident that both of these guys could step up.

Frank O was LT as is Schwartz and Berndeau is a center/guard like Hangman. So these guys need to step up and be ready. I think we will do fine with them and the rookies.

Go Panthers

What he said :iagree:

I think our o-line coach is one of the best in the business. He seems to get the talent we have and get them up to speed in a hurry. I hear Kalil and Gross worked out with Schwartz and they seem to think he will be fine. I truly don't think we would have let Hangman and Frank O get away if they weren't confident that both of these guys could step up.

Frank O was LT as is Schwartz and Berndeau is a center/guard like Hangman. So these guys need to step up and be ready. I think we will do fine with them and the rookies.

Go Panthers

Frank O also didn't do anything before last season. So all of a sudden he is a big lost. I agree with Hangman and somewhat Jeremy B it hurt losing them but Frank O was a nobody until last year. I'm not as worried as other about the Online. Schwartz and Berndeau are ready too step up like Frank O did last year and we got the best guard in the draft in Duke R. Plus don't sleep on Jeff C the Lt we sign as a UFA he was rated as the 5-7 best Tackle in the draft coming from a big running team like Penn state.

Frank O also didn't do anything before last season. So all of a sudden he is a big lost. I agree with Hangman and somewhat Jeremy B it hurt losing them but Frank O was a nobody until last year. I'm not as worried as other about the Online. Schwartz and Berndeau are ready too step up like Frank O did last year and we got the best guard in the draft in Duke R. Plus don't sleep on Jeff C the Lt we sign as a UFA he was rated as the 5-7 best Tackle in the draft coming from a big running team like Penn state.

You have to give the director of scouting some serious props. The talent that he has obtained for us during his tenure is pretty damn good. Duke this year, Schwartz last year and grabbing #1 center in the draft when Kalil came to us makes the job easier. And in the meantime still have the talent to build a solid defense and running attack. I am not as concerned as most are. I have a little as even the best team can be destroyed by injuries. (See Carolina Panthers 2004)

But as far as backing up a game or two I feel we will be pretty good.

Go Panthers

Archived