• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great article about Cam on ESPN by Chadiha

JawnyBlaze

<sarcasm>

Anyone notice this:

http://www.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10253619/forget-cam-newton-2013-nfl-playoffs

ESPN still taking subliminal shots at the Panthers!  Outrageous!  We cannot let this stand!  Someone get on there right now and contact the webmaster to change the webpage address!!!!11!!!!11111!

</sarcasm>

Good article, btw.  Thanks for sharing.  Pie.

Only because they know the Panthers fans already hate Cam, which make their job of selling such BS even more easy.

FYI, Matthew, Bradford, RG III, are three QBs whose teams have regressed or simply fallen short since they became their so called "franchised" QB. A label none of them has yet to earn. Where is the blame on them? Even worst is how many of you are justify the Media's BS about the 2012 season by claiming it's all about wins,when it was clear that 5 of the team's loses were the direct fault of the Defense. Just think about it, those 5 wins in 2011 and 2012 seasons would have put the Panthers in the play-offs in both cases. 

I can't believe the level some of you have gone to want so much out of this kid, while pinning so much of the team's downfall on him. I guess if the Panthers don't advance this Sunday it's time to get rid of Cam. SMH 

If any of that was directed at me you're a goddamn retard. I answered a question asking why the MEDIA felt that way. Not me.

no no no see this is the media's long con 

find athlete on rise (Cam, RGIII)

build up said athlete 

TEAR down athlete (this garners interest because stupid people think "but wait i'm a supposed to like him") 

RE-BUILD him stronger, faster, better than ever

find athlete on rise 

edit: forgot most important step that is to be continued throughout whole process: "Suck Tom Brady dry"

Archived