• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pride of Both Carolinas

fitty76

Yeah this probably has more to do with where the team is located than anything else.  The media refers to the Panthers as more of a NC team than a team concerning both of the states.  I say let's remove the boundary, and merge North and South Carolina into one state.  Then let Puerto Rico become a state so we can keep the "50 states" dynamic to the country.

Yeah this probably has more to do with where the team is located than anything else.  The media refers to the Panthers as more of a NC team than a team concerning both of the states.  I say let's remove the boundary, and merge North and South Carolina into one state.  Then let Puerto Rico become a state so we can keep the "50 states" dynamic to the country.

No thanks, I, as a North Carolinian, enjoy my independence from South Carolina.

The problem is the NFL CANNOT COMPETE with college in terms of high scoring, always winning franchises. There is sooooo much parity in the NFL that it's boring to ignorant college fans who can't understand that the NFL is the best of the best and it's a bowl game every week. They would rather pretend that it's pure and the college players aren't getting paid while they save virgins from tall buildings on fire while they are working hard on an education.

Hahahaha

Right

Who cares. Let them live in their black hole of ignorant. I will take all you real panther fans every day of the week over fake ass college turned panther fans.

Real football= real fans. Proud of you guys who throw down to support this team.

I live in Charleston and never see anything Panthers related, both from local media as well as the team itself.

People forget that we're in the south where college football is preferred since the region seems to enjoy not paying folks to sacrifice their bodies to make old dudes money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I rep the Panthers hard in Chucktown, stickers on car, shirts and hoodies all over town, you name it

Always see loads of Panther flags, decals etc. when I'm in Hilton Head....(flags on homes, cars with SC tags, before anyone says out of state tourist). Of course at BoA and Wofford over the years I've known staunch fans from all over SC, Columbia, Charleston, Florence, Cheraw, Camden.

Yeah man. I hate SC! All these bitches care about is USC/Clemson Football and Baseball and those gay ass fuggin bandwagon Packer, Steeler, and Redskins fans who call me a bandwagon for being a Panther fan at bars. I've only met two die-hard Panther fans.....TWO so the rest can all eat a collective Chuck Norris dick.

When I lived in Columbia, clogging was big.

Thank goodness I was born and raised in the better Carolina state. Was home visiting fam in Winston, and definitely noticed a bit more panther fans. More panthers jerseys being worn at Hanes mall. Made me smile. As for SC, when I travel through Greenville and Spartanburg, I see a good bit of Panther nailia. Took a vacation to Charleston and noticed a few panther fans.

So while the people in this thread continue to herp derp has it been mentioned yet that now that the poll has been up for more than 8 minutes there are now two blue states on that map.

SC is the other.

"But but but sec is overrated Wah Wah Wah"

Archived