• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pride of Both Carolinas

fitty76

I live in Charleston and never see anything Panthers related, both from local media as well as the team itself.

People forget that we're in the south where college football is preferred since the region seems to enjoy not paying folks to sacrifice their bodies to make old dudes money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The south absolutely is college sports oriented. I've had to explain that several times to yankees I know. 

Because of a Poll? I know i didn't vote. Why does your location say Florida?

I have lived in both Carolinas. When I lived in Asheville for about 1 1/2 years the support was much better than when I lived in Charleston for 3. The support in Rock Hill was outstanding though. I lived there for 1 year. Yes I live in Florida now. It is just disappointing always seeing SC fail to support this team in the polls. That being said, I know support up in the northern SC counties are pretty good. I am joking about changing the team name. I just want the whole state of SC to wake up and jump aboard. I know that you live in SC and strongly support the team. I wish that their was more fans like you there. Me and my boys are like the only Panther fans down here in Buc/Jaguar land.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It just seems that the further you get away from Charlotte on the SC side the less Panther fans there are. I think that The most upper part or upstate of SC supports reasonably well though.

I have lived in both Carolinas. When I lived in Asheville for about 1 1/2 years the support was much better than when I lived in Charleston for 3. The support in Rock Hill was outstanding though. I lived there for 1 year. Yes I live in Florida now. It is just disappointing always seeing SC fail to support this team in the polls. That being said, I know support up in the northern SC counties are pretty good. I am joking about changing the team name. I just want the whole state of SC to wake up and jump aboard. I know that you live in SC and strongly support the team. I wish that their was more fans like you there. Me and my boys are like the only Panther fans down here in Buc/Jaguar land.

Hey I try to do my job and recruit Panther fans down here in SC, but like someone else said all they care about is USC or Clemson (I'm a Clemson student so i can't blame them there) then bandwagon on whatever pro team is winning at the time. Those polls are embarrassing for someone that lives in SC.

Hey I try to do my job and recruit Panther fans down here in SC, but like someone else said all they care about is USC or Clemson (I'm a Clemson student so i can't blame them there) then bandwagon on whatever pro team is winning at the time. Those polls are embarrassing for someone that lives in SC.

It really is quite simple. Support Clemson or SC and support the PANTHERS TOO. I mean their games aren't even on the same day. Wish their were more fans like you in SC.

Archived