• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pride of Both Carolinas

fitty76

Yeah man. I hate SC! All these bitches care about is USC/Clemson Football and Baseball and those gay ass fuggin bandwagon Packer, Steeler, and Redskins fans who call me a bandwagon for being a Panther fan at bars. I've only met two die-hard Panther fans.....TWO so the rest can all eat a collective Chuck Norris dick.

The problem with SC is honestly people don't believe that the Panthers are there team, the fug SC comments sure does help. 

Well, they're not SC's team. How much of SC's tax money goes towards the team/stadium/etc. ? It's smart marketing to widen your fanbase by calling a team "Carolina", much like the NHL does with the Hurricanes. But that doesn't mean they're any less owned by NC.

Well, they're not SC's team. How much of SC's tax money goes towards the team/stadium/etc. ? It's smart marketing to widen your fanbase by calling a team "Carolina", much like the NHL does with the Hurricanes. But that doesn't mean they're any less owned by NC.

Then don't get mad when they vote what they vote. You can say what you want but there are plenty of people from SC fills up BOA on sundays because NC not doing it alone. Panther fans come from all over. SC tax money isn't used and we get $0 revenue from the panthers outside of maybe training camp. We can argue the poo all day long but the truth is the Panthers need SC in order to have a dominate fan base.

I live in Charleston and never see anything Panthers related, both from local media as well as the team itself.

People forget that we're in the south where college football is preferred since the region seems to enjoy not paying folks to sacrifice their bodies to make old dudes money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

that's exactly what college sports are, except the athletes do not get a cut. old dudes still rake in tha cash.

Archived