• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pride of Both Carolinas

fitty76

Really....based on how many votes? You say f a whole state. How about comment on the article pointing out LaFell disappointing performance not an unscientific meaningless four letter network poll. There are plenty of SC native fans like myself who think we will win SB, I just stay away from Bristol's biased product and don't vote in their dumb polls.

Really....based on how many votes? You say f a whole state. How about comment on the article pointing out LaFell disappointing performance not an unscientific meaningless four letter network poll. There are plenty of SC native fans like myself who think we will win SB, I just stay away from Bristol's biased product and don't vote in their dumb polls.

386 votes

I live in Charleston and never see anything Panthers related, both from local media as well as the team itself.

People forget that we're in the south where college football is preferred since the region seems to enjoy not paying folks to sacrifice their bodies to make old dudes money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived