• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Drive on WFNZ Just Got Even More Unlistenable

The_Cannon

I hate both those f-ckers

marcus cannot carry the show

looking forward to an opportunity to get something worthwhile for the afternoon commute that does not involve a subscription to a national feed.

this area deserves so much better than doushy-doush marcus and his panzy daddy zar-zour

good riddance... about time

(in the op's link)

"Zarzour praises the people he worked for and with by title and name, devoting paragraphs if not pages to each. He praises James, who now will do the show solo. They were an interesting combination, Zarzour a boxer, James a puncher, occasionally tangling but often throwing blocks for each other."

i will call whiner line everyday and leave a message about what a douche he is

I stopped listening to The Drive. Sometimes I will podcast Smitty but those two boobs just interrupt him. Marc James is phony. He does guest appearance on national radio shows and spreads gossip about our market. They invite him to report on CLT and instead he just sensationalizes and exaggerates controversy. What I hate most about it is he represents us.

Marc is a terrible human being. He doesn't fit our market or values. All he does is say outlandish shock jock things to get a rise out of the listeners. The way they have treated Tony is absurd. Tony is an annoying guy but he doesn't deserve all the gay jokes and bullying he gets. I listen to the radio all the time, more than I watch TV. I have a high tolerance for bad radio. Marc James is the worst, by far. I would rather listen to T-Bone host a show 5 hours a day than Marc James. Just sing the Grinch song, it's basically about Marc James.

Marc posted on his twitter, boastfully, that Luck "shattered" Cam's two year passing yardage mark. Nevermind that when factoring in rushing yards Cam more than "shatters" Luck (among other factors). Marc simply could not represent Charlotte, the Carolinas, or Panther fans any worse.

Archived