• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Drive on WFNZ Just Got Even More Unlistenable

The_Cannon

Apparently Taylor Zarzour is leaving WFNZ. Tomorrow will be his last show. I hope they bring in completely new talent, because a show hosted solely by that douche Marc with a C would be unbearable. This city deserves better radio host than that.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/12/30/4576017/taylor-zarzour-leaving-wfnz-to.html#.UsERsmRDvQE

I have been moving to 730 am and Satellite radio anyway.  Until Miami starting losing I thought we were listening to a station in south Florida anyways with Marc James....and then we never hear about them.  Good for Taylor.  I've heard he is a good guy.  Following in Gary Williams and Mark Packer's footsteps on satellite radio.

(in the op's link)

"Zarzour praises the people he worked for and with by title and name, devoting paragraphs if not pages to each. He praises James, who now will do the show solo. They were an interesting combination, Zarzour a boxer, James a puncher, occasionally tangling but often throwing blocks for each other."

I really don't get why people don't like Taylor Zarzour. He's a knowledgeable, coherent guy who tries to stick to North Carolina stuff. Marc James on the other hand, is a wannabe Colin Cowherd/Skip Bayless type that only talks local things when forced to. It's clear he's desperate to go national so he can talk Knicks and Raiders and Da U to his heart's content.

Archived