• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This would be unstoppable..limited basis..

adallastiger

I know I'm gonna catch hell for this, but IMO Vick would be a better backup QB then anything we have right now.

No, you're not going to catch hell for this, it's just ludicrous and therefore ignored. If you'd said running back, after 1 & 2, you might have a point, but I'd have to see him in competition with Goodson to be sure. But a passer, no, no, I'm not going to agree with that one.

OK, maybe a little hell...

No matter what you say, think or feel; Vick is a talented football player and would fit perfectly in the Panther scheme. However, I don't think that he will become a Panther, but I would welcome it. With our rushing attack, you throw in a talent like Vick it kicks it up a notch.

A run first QB that can't throw, in an offense that likes to pound the football down the field and a guy who spends too much time drawing attention to himself??

Remind me again, how Vick would "fit into our scheme"

In addition to the fact that he's a convicted fellon, who, yes has paid his debt to society, he's also a nuisance, a distraction, would brings tons of bad PR, and an overall crappy QB who Steve Smith would likely get fed up with and beat into the ground within a week of training camp-AND I'D BE GLAD!

Archived