• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This would be unstoppable..limited basis..

adallastiger

Michael Vick with DeAngelo and Stewart running the triple option. Everyone said you can't use it at Georgia Tech...Paul Johnson proved otherwise and Georgia Tech will be sick offensively this year.

College offense does not equal Pro Level. You can get away with that triple option poo in college because not everyone on the fiels is an NFL caliber player. College game is slower, players overall are slower. NFL is the best of the best, the fastest, the smartest on the field. We would be lucky to win 5 games with that offense. IMO

No matter what you say, think or feel; Vick is a talented football player and would fit perfectly in the Panther scheme. However, I don't think that he will become a Panther, but I would welcome it. With our rushing attack, you throw in a talent like Vick it kicks it up a notch.

If I wanted someone to run the wild cat who could do it if he makes the roster it would be Jason Carter. He is quick, a good runner and he was a quarterback in college. IIRC, he has been on the scout team mimicking the opposing quarterback whenever we play an athletic quarterback. You can use him to run or throw. I have heard he has a good arm.

Now you see I was just about to say why not. Granted the baggage is huge but a superbowl Win would erase all the hatred.

But this is a better Idea. Vick was never that accurate anyways and Carter would provide an interesting option. If Carter could legitimately make a triple threat at QB/Wildcard. Third down would be defintely become interesting.

Go Panthers

Sergeant Hulka: Okay, Mr. Push-ups, let's hear your story.

John Winger: Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.

[points to the soldier next to him]

John Winger: Lee Harvey, you are a madman. When you stole that cow, and your friend tried to make it with the cow. I want to party with you, cowboy. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this platoon. An army without leaders is like a foot without a big toe. And Sergeant Hulka isn't always gonna be here to be that big toe for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe... Sergeant Hulka.

[the soldiers start clapping]

Sergeant Hulka: Well, okay, hotshot. We're gonna see what kind of soldier you are.

The simple fact is and always was that Vick is a bad passer. He dose not have the mindset of an NFL QB and never will. If you need a RB then he is your man but he is def not a QB. Hell I would have rather seen Jay Cutler running the Option then I would Vick cause of he good passer rating.

You don't hate him for the dog fighting? Not to mention he probably did other crap. I'd be pissed if he were on the team.

why would i hate him for fighting a damn dog......i like dogs in all but thats a culture some people embrace.no problem with it.plus this man has paid his debt to society so you and other people need to get over it.

College offense does not equal Pro Level. You can get away with that triple option poo in college because not everyone on the fiels is an NFL caliber player. College game is slower, players overall are slower. NFL is the best of the best, the fastest, the smartest on the field. We would be lucky to win 5 games with that offense. IMO

speed doesn't really play a part in the triple option...it's all about assignment and doing what you suppose to do.

No matter what you say, think or feel; Vick is a talented football player and would fit perfectly in the Panther scheme. However, I don't think that he will become a Panther, but I would welcome it. With our rushing attack, you throw in a talent like Vick it kicks it up a notch.

:iagree: we just don't have any room for him.

Archived