• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This would be unstoppable..limited basis..

adallastiger

Michael Vick with DeAngelo and Stewart running the triple option. Everyone said you can't use it at Georgia Tech...Paul Johnson proved otherwise and Georgia Tech will be sick offensively this year.

Agreed you don't want to risk losing your qb, but why would this not work on a limited basis, especially since Vick is not a bad passer.

Thoughts? Assuming Panthers could get Vick without any ramifications, on paper why would this not work for 4-6 plays a game.

Imagine Vick pitching out to D or Stewart!

I understand the blocking schemes in college that go along with this offense are illegal in the nfl...but that aside, what are your thoughts on this possibility?

the triple option is tough to pull of and they did at GT. However, NFL teams can't pull of the option....and no team is going to try to unless on a one time gimmick play.

Anybody who even thinks that Jerry Richardson would allow this to happen should just leave and go play nintendo, there's not a chance and I agree with it. I know it's boring in the off-season and all, but this just goes beyond...

Anybody who even thinks that Jerry Richardson would allow this to happen should just leave and go play nintendo, there's not a chance and I agree with it. I know it's boring in the off-season and all, but this just goes beyond...
speculating is all fine and ok but it has to have some shot of actually happening in order for it to merit good discussion, imo. this doesn't and shouldn't.

why would we use a wr to run that when vick is out there....i would love him here......but all the vick haters would not.i think we could use him like we did keyshawn,if we don't get any better cut him after this year or just sign him to a 1 year contract.if yall boy carter was that good, he would have been made the team years ago.i have hate for him being a falcon but thats all.could yall imagine what he would do if he played those falcons twice a year!get youre muthfuging :lurk5: ready

You don't hate him for the dog fighting? Not to mention he probably did other crap. I'd be pissed if he were on the team.

speculating is all fine and ok but it has to have some shot of actually happening in order for it to merit good discussion, imo. this doesn't and shouldn't.

Jake Delhomme turns out to be an alien from Terra 14. There's an alien from Terra 33 that seems to have Brett Farve's arm. Would you give up a 1st rounder for him?

:D

Archived