• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This would be unstoppable..limited basis..

adallastiger

in madden...maybe. in reality...never. i do want to see more wildcat plays, but not with Vick. I think they could disguise the formation a little though, by not putting jake out wide, and still doing direct snap to Williams or Stewart.

If I wanted someone to run the wild cat who could do it if he makes the roster it would be Jason Carter. He is quick, a good runner and he was a quarterback in college. IIRC, he has been on the scout team mimicking the opposing quarterback whenever we play an athletic quarterback. You can use him to run or throw. I have heard he has a good arm.

in madden...maybe. in reality...never. i do want to see more wildcat plays, but not with Vick. I think they could disguise the formation a little though, by not putting jake out wide, and still doing direct snap to Williams or Stewart.

That would scare me. I'd want to get Jake out of there so he isn't forced to block a DT or DE.

Why? Why? Are we this bored? Seriously, only like two more weeks and hopefully threads like this will go away... well, I know they won't go away, but maybe there'll be fewer of them...

Yes... we are. Everybody should be

Time going so fast, but so slow for Football

I said this in another thread about Vick. I would like to have him on the team just for the two games we play the Falcons. A slap in the face of all those idiot Falcon fans. And although I don't think he should ever play in the NFL ever again, I also see a skill set, same as Pat White, that could be used very effectively on this team.

But with that said, I think if the Panthers were willing to do this they would have drafted Pat White back in April and not pick up a horrible excuse of a human in Vick in July/August.

Michael Vick with DeAngelo and Stewart running the triple option. Everyone said you can't use it at Georgia Tech...Paul Johnson proved otherwise and Georgia Tech will be sick offensively this year.

PJ's plan worked OK...that is until he ran into Butch Davis' sophomore defense last season.

why would we use a wr to run that when vick is out there....i would love him here......but all the vick haters would not.i think we could use him like we did keyshawn,if we don't get any better cut him after this year or just sign him to a 1 year contract.if yall boy carter was that good, he would have been made the team years ago.i have hate for him being a falcon but thats all.could yall imagine what he would do if he played those falcons twice a year!get youre muthfuging :lurk5: ready

Archived