• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F*ck you Micro$oft.

The Link

Don't get me wrong, I love my 360, it's still the best console out there. I just wish they would have spent more time perfecting it before they released it.

why don't you get it to rrod then. then claim it was rrod. They just send back a new/refurb one anyway.

Expecting my second RROD repair back tomorrow. First repair lasted about a year and crapped out. I hope they send me one with a HDMI as the one I sent in was an older one and I just got a new plasma. If the games weren't so damn awesome I'd say fug it and by a PS3.

Thanks for the info. I had thought of buying the external cooling fan but never got around to it.

I know someone who had one and that the product actually made his 360 overheat, so he had to send it M$. At least, that was with the Intec Aircooler. Don't know about the other cooling products.

Never a RROD.

Had 2 since release.

Nothing wrong with 1st one but wanted to take advantage of the Best Buy Service plan. lol

You need to love your 360's more.

I got the best buy service plan on mine on release day. My first one started freezing, but never had RROD. I requested service, which entails them sending you a box to send your unit back with, then they send you a gift card as you know. Well, they never sent a box, only the card. I bought a new 360, put the old one in the new ones box and took it back with the new receipt and said it was broken. Got a 2nd new one. It's wrong I know, but I couldn't help myself.

The original Xbox I had crapped out so I sent it to MS to be repaired (free). The UPS guy shows up 2 weeks later with 2 boxes. Both were brand new Xboxs.

I've had great luck with Xbox thus far. :thumbsup:

I got the best buy service plan on mine on release day. My first one started freezing, but never had RROD. I requested service, which entails them sending you a box to send your unit back with, then they send you a gift card as you know. Well, they never sent a box, only the card. I bought a new 360, put the old one in the new ones box and took it back with the new receipt and said it was broken. Got a 2nd new one. It's wrong I know, but I couldn't help myself.

The original Xbox I had crapped out so I sent it to MS to be repaired (free). The UPS guy shows up 2 weeks later with 2 boxes. Both were brand new Xboxs.

I've had great luck with Xbox thus far. :thumbsup:

Wow, did they send a new unit w/ hard drive controller and everything?

I really hope I get a new one w/hdmi.

Never a RROD.

Had 2 since release.

Nothing wrong with 1st one but wanted to take advantage of the Best Buy Service plan. lol

You need to love your 360's more.

me neither until this year, and I had the original that came out.......It happens, I sent it off got it back in a week continued playing and living my life

The End

me neither until this year, and I had the original that came out.......It happens, I sent it off got it back in a week continued playing and living my life

The End

the fact that I had to send mine off was what was annoying. they ended up just replacing it anyway so why didn't they just send me a new one to begin with?

true but at the same time they replaced it for free and did not even have to buy an extended warranty. .....Mine was about 2 years out of warranty and they still replaced it.....My Fridge breaks down after October hits, and I have to pay somebody to come out here and fix it or replace it with my own money

or better yet my TV breaks after a year I have to shell out another thousands of dollars to get it replaced.

Edit: In all honesty Microsoft doesn't HAVE to do anything after the warranty runs out, better be happy they want to fix their mistake though

My 360 is starting fug up as well. Had RRD once but i turned it back on and it was fine. However the disk tray sticks and it takes a couple button presses to open it. Also the video is messed up. Every once in a while the screen sort of shifts, and it looks like the video is in layers. Like your looking at a 3-D movie without the 3-D glasses so it looks weird, it eventually stops and goes back to normal but I think I need to get that fixed soon.

Archived