• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F*ck you Micro$oft.

The Link

Jasper chip?

My 360 (Halo Edition) has been fine but lately it has been slow to start. It looks cool enough but it has less memory than the Elite and my boys like to have their own theme music so maybe it's just full...

The Jasper motherboard has a 65nm chip instead of the normal 90nm chip. It gives the same performance with less heat.

there's a first time for everything, huh?

KK, no, but I want to get it.

if I can find it for rent, i'll let you know what I think. i'm not buying something only to be disappointed again.

Story not so bad, Levels and enemies get a little repetative, but the controls are flawless. Easiest time i've ever had shooting things up on a console.

do you use the zapper, another gun, or leave the remote and chuck in its standard configuration?

Remote and chuck as normal. Its the way it was designed and I'd imagine using anything else would probably break the fluidity of the controls.

i hate that. that was one reason I wanted a wii. halo was like crack for me when I had a 360, and i thought actually holding a gun like device would make a FPS even more fun. the zapper was difficult to use with COD, and i was really hoping that The Conduit would be an improvement. :(

i'm gonna look at used 360s and PS3s i think to get back into FPS games.

another note on the Wii though. I find that even though the graphics aren't great, Madden is pure fun. the 5 on 5 mode is very cool, and actually having to throw passes, and make stiff arms, jukes, etc really gets me into the game.

not completely MMH. i'm seriously considering buying either a 360 or PS3 for playing games that the Wii can't get right. mainly shooters.

i don't know which I'd prefer, but just saw a refurbished elite 360 go for 201.50 on ebay, and that was shipped. 360 can play netflix direct from the site. ps3 has the blue ray and free online play. like I said...can't decide.

Archived