• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

F*ck you Micro$oft.

The Link

The idea behind the XBox was to make a stripped down PC with a good graphics engine and make it look like a simpler consumer device, and they were not entirely successful.

They have a lower entry price than the PS3 with great performance for the money, but it's paid for with more things going wrong.

Personally I have really enjoyed my Wii - it does a lot less than the other machines in terms of gee whiz ish ness, but it connected to my very secure Wireless LAN which the XBox could not do, is very reliable and quick to load, and is a lot of fun to mess with. I had to give up my XBox power supply to the g/fs kid so he could continue to play with his, and it's been fussy about starting up lately.

If you're so sure it's the best console out there then stop bitching and just mail it back in. It's happened to me twice, it hasn't happened in the past 2 and a half years on my current console though. The new consoles they're sending back seem really stable.

i like my wii too, but i am really thinking about getting a 360(which i had before) or a ps3. i really miss first person shooters, and the wii's version of COD just didn't do it for me. maybe the next modern warfare will be different. don't know why they didn't have the first one on the wii.

i also want to give The Conduit a chance, but haven't found anywhere to rent it from. you played that cookinwithgas?

If you're so sure it's the best console out there then stop bitching and just mail it back in. It's happened to me twice, it hasn't happened in the past 2 and a half years on my current console though. The new consoles they're sending back seem really stable.

You have $100 to give me for it to be repaired? They charge that much for anything that is not a RROD.

Don't get me wrong, I love my 360, it's still the best console out there. I just wish they would have spent more time perfecting it before they released it.

Contradiction in terms??

"The best Console" shouldn't require a rainy day fund.

Blind loyalty gets you nothing, demand better or quit yer bitchin

Never had a problem out of those nintendo consoles I've bought....

yeah but the games suck!

as many times as Xbox's have broken they are still the best consoles because they have the best games.

Archived