• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would you guys like to trade Quarterbacks

Thrasher

lol I'm obsessed while you write another gigantic rant against a poster like here

I hope they neutered you at birth

no reason for someone of your intelligence level to be able to procreate.

Yes, Raging BullSchitter, Obsession, it's not just a fragrance by Calvin Klein.

Obsessing, it is what you have been doing for the last week since I so clearly nailed you for being a dishonest, disinformationalist poster, among other things. You have responded with a new thread devoted toward me. And you keep bringing me up in your posts in other threads whether I was posting there or not.

Dude, Get a life

Perhaps it would help if you went back to being a Giants Fan. I'm from the Carolina's whereas you're a New Jersey Narcissist :smilielol5:

Seriously, Take your Meds, kid. :chillpill:

Denial, It's not a river in Egypt.

Guess we'll have a chance to see on Oct 11th.

...big game for those of us in the NC, DC, VA area. My family are all from VA and are Redskin fans.

I sure don't want to hear Hail to the Redskins everytime I go home for the next year.

I dread having them on the schedule as it seems like the Panthers field new and inventive ways to lose to them.

I'd love it if Carolina could just beat the snot out of them and win by 20 points.

...ah to dream.

Yes, Raging BullSchitter, Obsession, it's not just a fragrance by Calvin Klein.

Obsessing, it is what you have been doing for the last week since I so clearly nailed you for being a dishonest, disinformationalist poster, among other things. You have responded with a new thread devoted toward me. And you keep bringing me up in your posts in other threads whether I was posting there or not.

Dude, Get a life

Perhaps it would help if you went back to being a Giants Fan. I'm from the Carolina's whereas you're a New Jersey Narcissist :smilielol5:

Seriously, Take your Meds, kid. :chillpill:

Denial, It's not a river in Egypt.

this is the equivalent of your posting...

Jake's "proven capability" is being inconsistent and declining in skills. Campbell has proven he is capable of learning and improving in skills. It's a no brainer to accept a trade like this.

No brainer?

Half their fanbase is screaming to bench him for Colt Brennan of all people.

He is playing under a coach known for his ability to groom quarterbacks but yet they continue to run the football more and more and also dumb down the offense.

He could soon be had via free agency for much cheaper knowing Snyder's trigger happy past.

The only thing that is a nobrainer is to not listen to opinions from fair weather fans such as yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

No brainer?

Half their fanbase is screaming to bench him for Colt Brennan of all people.

He is playing under a coach known for his ability to groom quarterbacks but yet they continue to run the football more and more and also dumb down the offense.

He could soon be had via free agency for much cheaper knowing Snyder's trigger happy past.

The only thing that is a nobrainer is to not listen to opinions from fair weather fans such as yourself.

Have you watched Colt play!!!!! Have you seen how fast is release is ?? Colt is very very accurate. there is a reason why a lot of people want to see him play with the first string, If Colt was on Carolina with Steve Smith!!! ^&&*((

DON'T listen to the excuse makers, Colt is the real deal. Check this tube out.

Hey good luck to you guys tonight!!!! Tear them apart for me!!! And for the record you guys would run JC out of town in 2 weeks!!!!! Don't even think about getting him next year, He is a bust for sure!!!!!! With the right team he would do good,but not with a temperamental bunch like you guys. LOL

Watch the Tube before you Bust Colt at least, sound fair.

Archived