• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would you guys like to trade Quarterbacks

Thrasher

Fixed.

lol you are actually comparing Campbell to Ryan Leaf. Give me a break. Ryan was sh*t from day one. Campbell has improved every single year. His completion percentage and QB rating have gone up each year.

KK are you slow by accident or on purpose because it suits your propaganda campaign?

In case you are actually Slow I will explain.

He was not comparing Campbell to Leaf he was demonstrating the how fallacious The Logic of valuing Campbell's Potential over Jakes Proven Capability was.

KK are you slow by accident or on purpose because it suits your propaganda campaign?

He was not comparing Campbell to Leaf he was demonstrating the how fallacious The Logic of valuing Campbell's Potential over Jakes Proven Capability was.

Oh, you mean just like valuing Jake's potential later in his career to John Elway's proven capability later in his career?

please go back to being a Broncos fan.

Lame thread first of all. The only stat worth mentioning for QBs is W/L record. Campbell is 16-20 with no winning seasons.

Jake is 50-31 with only 1 losing season in 6 years. Jake won the division last year, led us to the superbowl and has 18 4th quarter comeback wins and 12 of those within 2 minutes. What has Campbell done exactly? Potential is meaningless, Ryan Leaf had a lot of potential also.

Yes.

I remember all those games last year, especially the first one...

San Diego 24 Jake Delhomme 26

Well as you all know, I don't blame one player or play for any loss in football. Same goes with wins & credit.

JD and JE both have/had ability to lead their teams to 4th Q comeback wins (note I didn't say THEY WON GAMES). And JE also had that same observation noted about him at times that if he had played better in the rest of the game, that wouldn't be necessary. It goes with the territory of that type of ability (4th Q late game performances). And sometimes it's the truth and sometimes it's not. But I believe wholeheartedly that it IS a legitimate ability, 4th Q comeback play. Otherwise why are some QBs (even ones called elite like Brees) so unsuccessful at it and some more successful?

If this team had been unable to complete some of those wins in the 4th Q would the blame from more people have gone to where it mostly belonged all year, which was on the defense, or would it have gone more on Jake?

Guys like Cutler and Brees get passes from a whole lot of peeps for their 4th Q performance because they have pretty stats and shitty defenses, but I don't think Jake would get that same pass.

Jake's "proven capability" is being inconsistent and declining in skills. Campbell has proven he is capable of learning and improving in skills. It's a no brainer to accept a trade like this.

Jake's "proven capability" is being inconsistent and declining in skills. Campbell has proven he is capable of learning and improving in skills. It's a no brainer to accept a trade like this.

stand by for QY to google "blockhead+statue" and copy/paste a quote from The Impious Digest in another one of his righteous, puerile attempts at tearing someone down

OK, I just have one question. Why is a Redskins fan so willing to suggest and make this trade? He made an intensive effort to come on here and propose this trade, you kind of have to ask why? I've often said Jake was average at best, but it seems the Jake detractors are ready to throw him out the window to the first place they can and I ask again, why did a Redskins fan come here to propose this? Could it be that the Redkins fan knows a little more about Jason Campbell than you do? Could it be that Jason Campbell is not quite the QB that you pretend that he is? That is certainly my impression if a Redskins fan is willing to do a 1 for 1 trade. Just sayin'...

stand by for QY to google "blockhead+statue" and copy/paste a quote from The Impious Digest in another one of his righteous, puerile attempts at tearing someone down

Raging Bullschitter, chill out on your obsession with me. :willy_nilly:

You might get banned and I won't have you around for entertainment anymore.

Dude, Pretty sure you forgot to take your Meds :chillpill: Take your Chill Pill and it will all feel better soon.

Raging Bullschitter, chill out on your obsession with me. :willy_nilly:

You might get banned and I won't have you around for entertainment anymore.

Dude, Pretty sure you forgot to take your Meds :chillpill: Take your Chill Pill and it will all feel better soon.

lol I'm obsessed while you write another gigantic rant against a poster like here

I hope they neutered you at birth

no reason for someone of your intelligence level to be able to procreate.

OK, I just have one question. Why is a Redskins fan so willing to suggest and make this trade? He made an intensive effort to come on here and propose this trade, you kind of have to ask why? I've often said Jake was average at best, but it seems the Jake detractors are ready to throw him out the window to the first place they can and I ask again, why did a Redskins fan come here to propose this? Could it be that the Redkins fan knows a little more about Jason Campbell than you do? Could it be that Jason Campbell is not quite the QB that you pretend that he is? That is certainly my impression if a Redskins fan is willing to do a 1 for 1 trade. Just sayin'...

JC is a young QB improving each year. A fan who wants to trade away that for a QB on the decline at the age of 34 tells me he's a fan that either doesn't realise what he has or just made this thread to stir the pot.

I believe that Jason Campbell would be an easy to acquire pick-up(assuming he still wants out of Washingto) that would be great QB to start grooming for the future(having him learn our offense, etc.) but right now I feel like Jake is the best option. It's not like Campbell would like sitting on the bench anyways, though, that's why he wants out of Washington to begin with.

Archived