• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would you guys like to trade Quarterbacks

Thrasher

When your playing Washington do you game plan to stop JC, Or are do you guys focus on cooley or Portis or Moss. I'm just trying to see how other teams try to plan stop us. Most of the time its not that hard.

Two years ago you game plan to stop Portis, right now with respects the Skin's offense doesn't necessarily warrant a plan.

Yes.

He is completely wasted in a WCO.

Had/Has a big arm.

Not prone to complete ignorant fugups.

Team Player

Has Upside the Delhomme does not.

I like Jake, but Campbell is a better long term option.

Your right. the WCO does not fit JC very well!!! I'll be back later to talk more about this.

No, I would not accept that trade. While Campbell does have more upside this team is ready to win now. Chemistry can make or break a team and Jake fits the Panthers like a glove.

Kinda not really.

In a team with the philosophy the Panthers have the absolute best QB for the system would be one who can make good decisions in the pocket, and protect the ball so he can make the plays to complement the running game and a dominant defense. Jake is more of a risktaker.

Campbell accounted for only 7 turnovers the entire 2008 season and dropped back less than only 9 other QBs.

Kinda not really.

In a team with the philosophy the Panthers have the absolute best QB for the system would be one who can make good decisions in the pocket, and protect the ball so he can make the plays to complement the running game and a dominant defense. Jake is more of a risktaker.

Campbell accounted for only 7 turnovers the entire 2008 season and dropped back less than only 9 other QBs.

I get where you're coming from and agree with you for the most part, but the guy does hint at a key point - if this were to become more than a hypothetical situation, you'd have to take into account the effect on the locker room and team chemistry. From what I've seen since '03, the team is very loyal to Jake, if you were to ask me who the players would say is the unquestioned leader of the team is I'd say him.

Also, his gambling (though at times infuriating) has won us several games.

I get where you're coming from and agree with you for the most part, but the guy does hint at a key point - if this were to become more than a hypothetical situation, you'd have to take into account the effect on the locker room and team chemistry. From what I've seen since '03, the team is very loyal to Jake, if you were to ask me who the players would say is the unquestioned leader of the team is I'd say him.

Also, his gambling (though at times infuriating) has won us several games.

I can see that.

Keep in mind tho that for all 6 years the only offensive players he's played with the entire time are Brad Hoover, Jordan Gross and Steve Smith.

Chemistry can be built with wins, and Campbell is very capable of that.

Archived