• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson Excited Over Carolina Playoff Berth

chknwing

I love Jerry. I don't like the owners that give press conferences after every loss or come  stand on the sideline like a prick. I don't want him to hire a new coach every season or waste money on every big name free agent. I'm just going down the list of notable owners...I wouldn't want many of them over Jerry. Maybe the Maras. Maybe Paul Allen. There are certain franchises that lose year after year and there is a very clear connection to losing and ownership. I don't think that is the case with Jerry aside from 2010.

It still considered cool to rip on JR?         JR is pure class.                                 

He is our owner until he passes,  which I hope isn't until many,  many years down the road.               Without him,  we'd have nothing.    He can do and say what he wants......... he can act how he wants,  if he doesn't like celebrating or showing emotion during games,  then so be it.

...    Again,  without him,  we'd have nothing.

Archived