• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson Excited Over Carolina Playoff Berth

chknwing

That man can watch us win butt naked while painting a scenic view on a conference call with bojangles exec's for all I care he is the only reason I'm able to feel like I feel right now and for that I am forever great flu to that beautiful beautiful man.

THANK YOU JR!!!!!!!!

He's a 70+ year old man with a heart transplant guys... come on, really? 

My dad is a 66 year old heart transplant recipient and he was 1000x more excited than Jerry as he as sitting next to me on the couch yesterday (and my dad isn't even a Panther fan).  So yeah, really.  

My dad is a 66 year old heart transplant recipient and he was 1000x more excited than Jerry as he as sitting next to me on the couch yesterday (and my dad isn't even a Panther fan).  So yeah, really.  

Fair enough, see the rest of my post and keep in mind that if not for JR we wouldn't have had anything to celebrate yesterday so maybe you should just be grateful... yeah, REALLY. 

BTW, how would it be possible for you to know how excited JR was from your couch? Anyone who has been paying attention for the last 18 years knows that JR maintains this stoic appearance on purpose so it would be impossible to judge how excited he is from this. 

Fair enough, see the rest of my post and keep in mind that if not for JR we wouldn't have had anything to celebrate yesterday so maybe you should just be grateful... yeah, REALLY. 

BTW, how would it be possible for you to know how excited JR was from your couch? Anyone who has been paying attention for the last 18 years knows that JR maintains this stoic appearance on purpose so it would be impossible to judge how excited he is from this. 

I was just about to say...maybe it's safe not to judge a book by it's cover.

What is it about this thread that is "bashing" him? He clearly cares about the team or he would sell it and wouldn't have made the moves he has to improve the team.

It's just extremely funny that he never smiles up in the owners box.

He is just calculating how much money he is going lose with the team making the playoffs. 

This gem was the one that caught my eye. Fortunately it doesn't make any sense.

Archived