• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vick/Panthers connection?

CatfanMO

I can do the same: The Carolina Panthers would never consider picking up Michael Vick when they have Jake Delhomme.

:)

A couple of days ago, he was making a comparison of who a player would have to play this year and brought up Tom Brady and Jake Delhomme indicating he thought them the top two QB's in the league. You have to take Colin with a grain or two of salt...

This is actually going to be some big news as far as Vick goes.

I'm an animal lover...don't get me wrong...but PETA is a very stong, global, and influential organization. The team that does consider him will be in the spotlight for sure but I doubt it will be any team on the East Coast.

They have been saying all morning on ESPN that they expect Vick to get "conditionally reinstated." Kinda like Pacman Jones last year.....he is able to go to training camp and play in the preseason, and then the league makes a decision before final cuts.

The Panthers might not sign him but I wouldn't be agaisnt it. Of course I would only want him to play in two games the entire season...just to have to Falcunt fans moaning and groaning about Vick playing for the Panthers would put a smile on my face no matter who won the game.

Of course I'm saying this in jest but there is a little bit of truth in there as well.

Honestly, I would welcome him. If the coaches thought he was a good player in the wildcat and he had a good additude I'd be fine with it. But if he becomes a locker room distraction then he's gone, and I would want that in his contract.

I seriously doubt he is the same player anymore though.

Archived