• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dont Blame The Fans

chknwing

I have been to a few games this year.  It is not the fans fault for not being in their seats for the 3rd qtr.  The lines for concessions and bathroom are ridiculous.  The people working the concessions seem to take their fuging time like they could care less there are 400 other people in line.  Last week, at the Jets game,  the lady in front of me ordered nachos and a beer.  It took them 10 mins to fill that order.  10 fuging minutes.  That is unacceptable.

I have been to a few games this year.  It is not the fans fault for not being in their seats for the 3rd qtr.  The lines for concessions and bathroom are ridiculous.  The people working the concessions seem to take their fuging time like they could care less there are 400 other people in line.  Last week, at the Jets game,  the lady in front of me ordered nachos and a beer.  It took them 10 mins to fill that order.  10 fuging minutes.  That is unacceptable.

I wouldn't judge people who don't get paid that much to work like dogs so you can get your nachos in three minutes.  It's not an easy job, and it's not as easy as you think, specifically when you're dealing with a ton of volume all at once.

Gotta time your food runs and piss breaks to a perfect science.

Drink more hard liquor than beer while tailgating.

When you have to pee, hold it until you feel like you will pop. Then go in through the exit side of the bathroom and slink in. No one will pull you away from the urinal mid-piss. All they can do is yell at you. Also, piss during insignificant plays like a punt.

Food? Send your chick to get the food.

#science

Archived