• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Hotels for Games

Delhommey

The Loft will appeal to your Euroishness. Hip spot and is at the Epicentere which has a lil bit of everything going on.

Somebody mentioned Ascot Inn. Shut down now. Now is the time to get a good deal on heart shaped tubs...:eek:

The Loft appeals to my "Paying $40 less per night-ness"

I stayed at the Doubletree on W Trade St. a few years back. It was pretty nice then. It is about 3-4 blocks from the stadium. I think it's around $100/night.

I also stayed at the Crowne Plaza over on S. McDowell St when it was briefly a Best Western. It was pretty nice, too. It's a little further from the stadium, and runs around $130/night.

The last few times I have been to games, I stay at the Drury Inn on W. Harris Blvd, near the University and the hospital. It's a short drive into town, and the rates are less.

The best prices I find is the Doubletree Gateway Village, (Trade), the Hampton or Hilton Gardens, both on MLK. I make one call thi Hilton and check which has the best price for that night. You must also consider parking. The Doubletree gets $10, the Gardens gets $10. The Hampton is free, (I believe.) I don't know about pet friendly.

You can't be serious about that Days Inn! That place is a pretty much a crack house. I used to work next door and one day we watched a raid.

:eek: Did not know that it had gone down that bad...never stayed there but have seen it while downtown partying......scratch this place off!!!!!!!!!!

Archived