• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Hotels for Games

Delhommey

The Marriott Center City on E. Trade is really nice....very close to the stadium and has a Hooters right across the street!

Have stayed there a couple of times but on the down side this is where most of the Buc and Falcon fans stay when they come to town.

There is also a Courtyard by Marriott right up the street from the Huddle Tailgate as well as a Residence Inn right beside the stadium which is also down the street from the Tailgate. All of these hotels are going to be well over $100 per night but there is a cheaper Days Inn near Discovery Place on down from the Marriott Center City.

The Marriott Center City on E. Trade is really nice....very close to the stadium and has a Hooters right across the street!

Have stayed there a couple of times but on the down side this is where most of the Buc and Falcon fans stay when they come to town.

A lot of the visiting teams stay here as well.

This hotel is one of the nicest I have stayed her seven times and I only stay here when I can't get a room at the Marriot closest to the stadium. I personally met Julius Peppers at this hotel while he was getting his mom a room when the Panthers played the Colts a couple of years ago.

There is also a Courtyard by Marriott right up the street from the Huddle Tailgate as well as a Residence Inn right beside the stadium which is also down the street from the Tailgate. All of these hotels are going to be well over $100 per night but there is a cheaper Days Inn near Discovery Place on down from the Marriott Center City.

This is where I normally stay because of the proximity to the stadium.

I like the Westin. Might go with that.

What about the aloft Charlotte Uptown?

The Loft will appeal to your Euroishness. Hip spot and is at the Epicentere which has a lil bit of everything going on.

Somebody mentioned Ascot Inn. Shut down now. Now is the time to get a good deal on heart shaped tubs...:eek:

The Loft will appeal to your Euroishness. Hip spot and is at the Epicentere which has a lil bit of everything going on.

Somebody mentioned Ascot Inn. Shut down now. Now is the time to get a good deal on heart shaped tubs...:eek:

the aloft had some great deals when I initially checked on it for the week of the vikings game. just under 100 a night. it has gone up a lot since then. just checked and its 179 a night

You can't be serious about that Days Inn! That place is a pretty much a crack house. I used to work next door and one day we watched a raid.

Archived