• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Could the bye week be a bad thing?

neverlosethefeeling

I didnt know Rivera coached the team back then? So no, he's not forgetting it, theres just absolutely no point in bringing it up. It has less than zero effect towards this current season.

and hopefully we wear black on black, now that the curse has been broken.

I didnt know Rivera coached the team back then? So no, he's not forgetting it, theres just absolutely no point in bringing it up. It has less than zero effect towards this current season.

History disagrees agree with you, and it isn't just history with the Panthers. You don't have to like it, but it's true. I'm certainly not against a home playoff game, and a bye week, but I like our chances better with continuity. Plus, there's no reason we can't win on the road.

Pretty sure we shouldn't use what happened to the '08 team to determine what is a better situation for the '13 team.

Again, it isn't just the Panthers that have had issues with this. It's all about continuity. So yes, whether you like it or not, it's relevant here.

History disagrees agree with you, and it isn't just history with the Panthers. You don't have to like it, but it's true. I'm certainly not against a home playoff game, and a bye week, but I like our chances better with continuity. Plus, there's no reason we can't win on the road.

If you're using history then use the current history that Seattle and NO are basically unbeatable at home. I'll take my chances with home field vs the bye curse all freaking day

It's a relatively small sample size, but the Panthers are 0-3 coming off of a bye since RR and Cammy Cam took the reigns. Loss to Tennessee in 2011, Dallas last year and of course to Arizona this year.

Hey, don't be bringing facts into this discussion!

Archived