• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs Jets GIF Thread

Black

Not to be  bummer... but, wasn't that fake hand off, fake screen to the left, turn around and screen to the right play... the same one we've run a few times before, but going right to left instead??

Just asking. Thinking about it, I could'a swore it was at least something similar.

I like that it worked. LOL

Like I said... Just asking.

He looked fast there. Do we still think he lost a step?

Unfortunately he lost more then a step over the past few years. And thats evidant by his gameplay. He has under 5 long runs this year and gets tackled from behind constantly. In years past, he has the speed/ability to break one at least once in a while

Not to be  bummer... but, wasn't that fake hand off, fake screen to the left, turn around and screen to the right play... the same one we've run a few times before, but going right to left instead??

Just asking. Thinking about it, I could'a swore it was at least something similar.

I like that it worked. LOL

Like I said... Just asking.

I swear that is the same play we used against the Saints last year that Vilma picked it off and ran it back for a TD.

Archived