• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we lose next week and SF and AZ win, ATL is a must win

CardiacCats

Just thought I'd share.

But who cases cuz we beating NO

Technically if we lost to the Saints and SanFran and Cards win next week we would be outside of the playoffs still in the hunt during the last week.......

Then if we would win at Atlanta.............then when SanFran and the Cards play each other one of them will be out of the playoffs and one will get in the playoffs and be the other wild card with us.

If we go 1-1 in the last two weeks we will be in the playoffs just wondering if it is a 5 or 6 seed.

The only way we can be out of the playoffs is lose the last two games and even then its based on what happens to San Fran and Cards in their last two games including their head to head game in week 17

Basically we have as much of a chance of being forced out of the playoffs as actually securing a #1 seed............both of those extremes are unlikely as looking at #2 through #6 seed are the realistic senarios in the last two weeks......

That's not true. SEA has the #1 seed locked up.

If we and San Fran win out - and Seattle loses out - we'll be the one seed. That'd put us, Seattle, and San Fran all tied at 12-4. Yes, Seattle has the tiebreak over us, but the tie is first broken between division teams, in this case the Niners would hold the tiebreaker over Seattle. Then, we'd take the one-seed via H2H tiebreak over San Fran.

It's true we could be outside the playoffs next week, but we get in with a win over Atl regardless.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Lol did this really go from a we could be out of the playoffs to a how to get the #1 seed thread?

Sent from my XT1060 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Easy..............it mentioned just one playoff situation scenario and we've off and running on the possibilities..........

Guest shitposting

True but ole Riverboat Ron lost the gamble to go for it today on fourth down.

Personally I wouldn't have gone for it then, as Cam was a bit banged up, but I think the biggest problem with it then was the play call.

Archived