• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we lose next week and SF and AZ win, ATL is a must win

CardiacCats

So is the title accurate?

If not, I need to change it because it pisses me off.

yes it's accurate.  i'm not a debbie downer or anything, i'm just pointing out all scenarios but i fully believe we're beating the saints.  if arizona beats SEA they are 10-5 and if SF wins next week they're 11-4.  A loss and we're 10-5 and don't have a playoff spot headed into the last weke of the season.  HOWEVER, if we beat atlanta we're in no matter what bc AZ and SF still play each other in week 17.  

yes it's accurate. i'm not a debbie downer or anything, i'm just pointing out all scenarios but i fully believe we're beating the saints. if arizona beats SEA they are 10-5 and if SF wins next week they're 11-4. A loss and we're 10-5 and don't have a playoff spot headed into the last weke of the season. HOWEVER, if we beat atlanta we're in no matter what bc AZ and SF still play each other in week 17.

Well, you might want to update your title then, because it can be inferred that if that scenario happens next week, WE'RE ELIMINATED FROM PLAYOFF CONTENTION, which isn't the case. If we win one of the last two regardless of what else happens, then what is the point of this thread?

Here's the deal next in how to root for the Panthers to get the number 1 spot in the playoffs.........

Next week.........Watch the Panthers at 1pm................if they win.

Then watch the 4:25 game and root for the Cards to beat the Hawks...........if the Cards lose then we can't win the number 1 seed...........but if the Cards win.

Then watch the Monday Night game and root for the 49ers to beat the Falcons..................if that happens then we are halfway home...

The next week you would want the Panthers to win the 1pm game over the Falcons.......

The on the 4:25 games.........you want the 49er's to beat the Cards.....................and the Rams to beat the Seahawks..

If that happens the Panthers are the number 1 seed.

Realistically the Niner's can win out................but Seattle would have to lose two home games straight to the Cards and then Rams.............that's really iffy.

Of course the Panthers must win next week for this to have a chance........

Otherwise if we lose to the Saints it could be down to "do we get the 5 or 6 seed wildcard spot" assuming we can win in Atlanta.............if we lose both game we could be out of the playoffs all together.....

It's mind blowing to think that we could be in and number 1 or.........out of the playoffs all together based over what happens to us and two other teams in just the last 2 weeks of the season................that's what the NFL hopes for and they got it...........

Thread title is correct, we're no longer wildcard seeds if we lose and both S.F/Arizona wins next week. I dont think Seattle loses to Arizona though at HOME, so need to worry there

And yes they need to win, its important for them too

Although we won't be in wildcard seeds, we have to beat ATL and we will be. Why? Cause the last game SF plays Arizona so one of them loses and we own tirebreaker over SF

Seem like whoever made this schedule knew this would happen or something lol. No days off

Guest shitposting

I can somewhat see us losing the Cardinal game,it's the Buffalo loss that gets me.

We didn't have Riverboat Ron then, we had Rollover Ron.

Archived