• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we lose next week and SF and AZ win, ATL is a must win

CardiacCats

Seattle has the edge over us and the Aints becuz of the head to head. The interesting twist is the Niners who has split with them, if they finish with the same record Niners could take their spot which would help us or the Saints (whoever wins out). Not totally sure but that would explain Seattle still playing with a purpose and not resting starters.

Look I realize if we win one more we're in, what I'm saying is if we lose next week and the other two win we'll be out of the playoffs going into the last week.  One more win and we're in.  Pretty much if we win next week we'll be in control of the division and a bye but if we lose there's a chance we could be out of the playoffs headed into the Falcons game.  

Well, it's a home game. I think they'll rest their starters eventually but I doubt that's next week, especially against a division rival.

Only 2 games left...

And Seattle has nothing to play for in terms of positioning themselves

Meaningless division game against a team that is in a must win mode....I wouldn't be shocked to see them not play starters for 4 quarters

I ran the generator it says if the Hawks lose out and the Panthers and Niners Win out it will be.....

#1 seed Panthers

#2 seed Niners

Seahawks own the tiebreaker over us and NO. Your generator is wrong

We can't get homefield throughout

Use your head. If we win out, and they lose out, both teams will be 12-4. They beat us so they own the tie breaker.

You may want to rethink that.............right now the Hawks have not clinched their division.........

.....if Panthers win out they win their division...............

Now if Hawks lose out and Niner's win out and if the Niner's have the tie breaker over Hawks......then the Niner's win their division and push Seattle to wild card status............then since we have the tie breaker over the Niner's the Panthers would bump to the #1 seed.........

Use your head. If we win out, and they lose out, both teams will be 12-4. They beat us so they own the tie breaker.

Yes, but your forgetting that if San Fran wins out and the Hawks lose out.  Hawks lose the divisonal top 4 seed.  So all we would have to do is hold the Tie Breaker against San Fran.  Which we do.  Therefore we would be the #1 seed.

Archived