• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Hat

Rhys

Yea, the NFL's deal w/ Reebok really screws up any hope for New Era hats. The ecapcity site and ebay are the only places I have even seen New Era hats for the Panthers (and I've looked often for one over the past, I'd say 3 years). The good news though is that hat land is starting to post a lot better variety of fitted Reebok NFL hats. I have yet to see a Pin Wheel design of the Panthers though. You can find one every now and then posted on ebay like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NFL-Carolina-Panthers-Hat-Vintage-1990s-NEW-ERA_W0QQitemZ320207691010QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_SM_Fan_Shop?hash=item4a8ddd9d02&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Same here. Those kinds of hats usually give me a headache from being so tight.

LOL those hat's are actually not labeled one size fits all, but one size fits most... I've never seen one size fits the rest though.

I fall in the most category, but I have friends that need upwards of an 8, it sucks for them to be limited to the last snap on an adjustable, or a fitted that lots of places don't stock.

Personally I like the stretchies, I wear my hair from tight to bushy dependent on the season or my mood. A little extra hair can easily add an 8th and I hate a tight hat, loose is almost as bad because they tend to blow off.

Not bashing the ones you guys like, but has anyone else been disappointed with the recent sideline & draft day caps? I haven't been crazy about them since 03 or 04. I used to get them every couple years.

I'm not much on the "modern" designs, give me basic black with the cat head any day.

Well, the NewEra one I wanted that I had seen on ecapcity (but was sold out) just had the Panthers head logo, the new era logo on the side, and the "Carolina Panthers" text logo on the front. Most all the reebok ones have the NFL logo on the front which I don't particularly like. I'm not too happy with the recent years sideline collections or draft day hats either.

I like this one, though it a little more elaborate, but alas it is sold out, and on a Japanese website?

http://amazingstore.jp/item/nfl/pan/rbkclp005/

Archived